Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Divorce, Child Custody & Child Support
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Bluestein and Douglas, LLC is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. No matter what your case involves, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of family law
Bluestein and Douglas, LLC has a thorough understanding of South Carolina law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many decisions you have to make, such as child custody and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. Our lawyers are dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
- Child Custody: When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. Our attorneys have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. We are dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements: Our attorneys help couples establish the terms of a settlement agreement either before or after they are married to protect both parties in the event that they later decide to get a divorce. If you need to draft a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement, contact our experienced family law attorneys today.
- Custody (Relocation) – Prevention: Bluestein and Douglas, LLC helps noncustodial parents fight move-away plans that threaten their relationship with their children. The firm is experienced in highly contested family law cases and serves clients throughout Charleston, South Carolina.
- Modification: As life goes on, your financial and personal situations may change. Our attorneys are experienced in helping you modify child support, child custody, visitation and alimony agreements to suit the best interests of you and your family.
- Child Support Modification: Child support agreements and orders are based on the financial circumstances of everyone involved. When those circumstances change, orders may need to be modified. Our experienced attorneys help parents modify child support orders and agreements.
- Child Support: When parents go through a divorce, they have to decide how to best support their children. At our firm, our goal is to protect your children’s right to financial security. Our experienced attorneys are here for you during your child support case.
When you retain the services of Bluestein and Douglas, LLC, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our Mt. Pleasant law firm today
Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Mt. Pleasant. Call the firm at 843-769-0311 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.